The ability to facilitate a group of people working together is fundamental to keep them focused, motivated and moving forward.This ability to extract ideas out of people in a group setting improves outcomes in terms of decision-making, clarity, focus and balance. As a project manager, you apply this skill in many situations involving your project team, steering committees, advisory boards, and other stakeholder groups.
- Facilitation helps members of a group to gain clarity and to commit to well-ordered and agreed priorities.
- Decisions can be reached more quickly with much less negative dissension.
- The facilitator brings their experience of similar situations from other businesses. While people like to think that their problems are unique, they rarely are, and bringing another industry perspective can be refreshing and enlightening.
- Improves outcomes in terms of decision-making, clarify, focus, balance.
We can provide expert facilitators for your:
- Departmental planning meetings
- Strategic planning retreats
- Project planning workshops
- Problem solving sessions
- Visioning sessions
We can also provide your own staff with training how to be more effective facilitators. We offer a course on Effective Facilitation Skills. This management course enhances existing facilitation skills and helps participants understand how they can be applied to advantage in specific contexts.