What Do You Get With the PRP?
- Bundle of on-site group training days / courses at significant discounts
- Clearview Lite Competency Assessments for your Group
- Training road map for your organization or team based on the assessments
- Executive presentation of the program and the results
- Course customization at no additional cost
PRP™ is a proven framework that you can use as a road map for your staff development. For even more benefi ts, PRP™ can be adapted and branded for your own organization. We work with you to align your PRP™ with your corporate strategy to ensure that you are focusing on the right foundation and skills needed in order to execute your corporate vision effectively.
You can choose to embark on a complete customized PRP™ branded program, or get started at any entry point depending on your existing situation and need. Some of the PRP delivered in the past include: Project Management, Management, and Business Analysis.
FLEXIBILITY. Our unique blended learning gives you the most effective options including: customized schedules, in-person, via web, via video conference, on-the-job coaching, at your site, at our facilities, and many other options.
HIGHER IMPACT. Customizing the PRP™ or branding it for your organization will increase your return on investment and give you even more long-lasting results.
LOWER COST. By bringing your training and development in-house and taking an integrated and focused approach, your overall costs will be dramatically reduced.
FASTER RESULTS. You will reduce the time that it takes to raise the bar in competencies through a targeted approach that re-uses knowledge, templates, methods, and materials. PRP™ is the most practical method to help improve organizations. Our proven PRP™ allows us to create a customized solution to achieve the performance goals set by your organization.
Here are some of the steps:
• Review of individual and organizational goals and objectives
• Assess current-state maturity in the chosen competency area
• Uncover specific gaps that are priorities for action and for closure
• Devise a clear road map to close the gaps and analyze results
• Implement specific training & development actions
• Measure and recognize improvements
Contact Bay3000 to speak with one of our engagement managers about a branded Performance Realization Program™.