Register for the BEST PMP / CAPM Exam Preparation Intensive Course Available
LOCAL BRISBANE BASED INSTRUCTORS AND SUPPORT
FREE APPLICATION HELP
FREE PERSONAL COACHING AFTER THE COURSE
DATES: 18-21 April 2017
- Provides the full 35 HOURS required for your qualification
- Courseware is updated Monthly to reflect current testing patterns
- 97% PASS rate
- Instructors with over 15 years experience who take pride in your success
- Personalised PRE and POST Course support
- Personalised HELP with the tricky application and experience documentation
- LOCAL in-person support in the Brisbane-Gold Coast-Sunshine Coast areas
- Includes access to FOUR FULL SIMULATION EXAMS (800 QUESTIONS)
PAYMENT is required in order to reserve your space. PAY by clicking below. You may pay offline (bank transfer), PAYPAL (with PayPal account), or by CREDIT CARD (without PayPal account). If you are paying by CREDIT CARD, select the PAYPAL button and instead of logging in, you will see an option to pay by Credit Card without a PayPal Account. No additional fee is charged to you for a credit card payment.
This comprehensive course will cover the knowledge areas and process groups and the Professional and Social Responsibility domain covered in the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition. In addition, the workshop will offer over 500 practice questions, and practical exercises in class, plus over 800 extra questions through online exam simulation web access. The participants are guided through on key concepts, terms and, principles necessary for successfully passing the PMP® and CAPM® exam to gain insightful knowledge.
Extra Benefits of the Bay3000 PMP/CAPM Course:
- Over 15 years International experience in helping students pass the PMI Exams
- Bay3000 is a CHARTER Registered Education Provider with PMI which means we pass stringent Quality Standards
- Highest pass rate in the industry; 97% of our students pass the first time!
- Personalized assistance with your application questions
- Special guarantee: personalized coaching if you are not successful the first time
- Personalized pre-course help; discuss your situation with our coaches prior to class
- Access to a very extensive test practice engine and simulation to access over 800 additional questions after the course
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for Project Managers across organizations and industries who wish to advance in their career by taking the PMP® certification exams or the CAPM® exams. Given that both exams cover 90% of the same knowledge, we combine both certifications into one exam preparation course. Practice questions will be provided to participants specific to the exam they will be taking.
Why should you enrol in this course?
- Get ahead in your career with a better salary and a respected and marketable credential
- Proven success over the past 14 years through an approved PMI Registered Education Provider
- Engaging and professional training which ensures that you not only pass the exam, but also improve your practices and success in projects.
Five Process Groups:
- Monitoring & Controlling
Within Each Process Group, the course will cover the appropriate processes of the knowledge areas:
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- HR management
- Communication management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder management
Professional Responsibility and Ethics will be covered throughout the course.
Interpersonal Skills such as leadership, conflict and motivation will be covered in the HR management processes.